Guidelines on how to apply
Follow this step by step guide to a successful application:
- Log on to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Select Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Read and understand Job role and requirement to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button.
- Go to your email and click the verify link sent to you
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application
Complete all relevant fields. Note that you will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section.
Note: that you have a status bar on the top right corner that shows you if your application is pending or has been completed
- Passport photo upload
Upload your recent passport photograph which must met the following specifications:
- Your photo must be 5cm x 5cm and square-shaped, meaning the photo’s
- height must be the same as its width.
- The minimum dimensions for your photo are 600 pixels x 600 pixels (height x width).
- The maximum dimensions are 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels (height x width).
- Your photo is expected to be JPEG or PNG format and no larger than 200kb in size
- Your photo or digital image must be:
- In color
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- taken in your normal daily clothing
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo
- If you normally wear a hearing device, or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
- Backgroundtaken on a white background.
- Head Sizetaken to show your entire head, from the top of your hair to the bottom of your chin. In a good photo, the height of your head will measure 1-1-3/8 inches (25 to 35mm), or fill between 50%-70% of the photo
- Additional informationInput your NYSC certificate number and year of completion in the fields provided. Select your preferred mode of identification and input the document number
- Qualificationscomplete all required fields in secondary and tertiary education sections and add professional certifications as it applies to you
Note that applicants with second class lower qualification will be required to input record of Masters Degree
- Employment History [Applicable to Experienced Hires only]
Input details of your last two previous employments.
- Document Upload
Upload Degree Certificates, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, (Not more than two sittings), Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Curriculum Vitae (Applicable to only Experience Hire) and Professional Certification as applicable to you.
Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format
- Summary page
All the data you have entered on your application is displayed for your review and confirmation. Should there be any incorrect information, you can return to the relevant section and update your data.
- Final Submission
Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
YOU CANNOT EDIT ANY INFORMATION AFTER CLICKING CONFIRM DATA
Note that you can logout and return at a later time to continue your application.
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application
Smilehopego together we go