The Nigeria customs recruitment 2019/2020 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are
- Senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
The Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
The Assistant Cadre are:
- Junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
YOU ARE TO APPLY HERE
Smilehopego together we go