GOV. WIKE CANCEL LOCKDOWN IN PORT HARCOURT AND OBIAKPOR LGA TILL FURTHER NOTICE
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike cancel the lockdown that was suppose to start by 8pm on Tuesday 26th May, 2020 in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGA in the state till further notice.
The Governor Said this during a broadcast saying that all land, sea and air borders in the state still remain closed.
Rivers State confirms 121 cases of COVID 19, 32 people recoverer and 9 dead.
See the new rules people must follow:
- By force curfew start from 8pm to 6am for all LGA’s in the state from June 2,2020.
- All land borders including all exit and entry to Rivers State should remain closed to humna and vehicular traffic, except tjose on essential duties.
- All residents in the state must wear face masks or cover thiet face in oublip space including roads, banks, shopping malls, shops, hotels and In any lawful gathering.
- Wike also direct the state task force ans security agencies to arrest and prosecute any person seen on the street or any other public place without wearing face masks.
- All banks, motor Parks, hotels, restaurants, shops, business centers, shopping malls and offices must maintain social distancing and enforce the wearing of fave masks in their premises.
- The state task force and sexurise agencies will seal up, prosecute and handover to the state any bank, shopping mall, restaurant, shop, business place or office that fail to enforce social distancing and wearing of face masks in their premises.
- Hotel owners are not allowed to host large gathering, including party and reception. Any hotel that break the law will be sealed up and the owner will be prosecuted.
- Oil mill market for Obio Akpor Local Government Area remain closed till further notice.
- Oginigba slaughter market in Obio Akpor Local Government Area remain closed till further notice.
- Mbiama market in Ahoada West LGA Will remain closed till further notice.
- All public wedding, burials and large social gathering I still banned.
- Churches and other religious gathering should continue with the existing advise on social distancing, start temperature check and make wearing of face mask compulsory during any activity.
- Dealers of ikoku spare part market are been warned for the last time to stop coverting the public road to mechanic workshop or they take the risk of final closure.
- No mechanic should be on Ikwerre road as goverGover will prosecute people that will break the law and seize the vehicle they are reparinre on the road.
- Private and commercial vehicles including tricycle must continue to limit the passenger they carry and make all their passenger compulsorily wear face mask. Anybody that doesn’t follow the rules will be prosecuted and the task force will seize their vehicle
Smilehopego together we go
error: Content is protected !!