The entire public is hereby notified the general public that the Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of its admitted candidate into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All candidate who participated in the Post UTME Screening exercise of Yobe State University can now check their admission status online. Via the their JAMB CAPS
How to Check Yobe State University (YSU) Admission List
Presently, prospective students are advise to check their admission status through their JAMB CAPS as that is the only way students can access their Admission status for now.
How you can access your JAMB CAPS
- Logon to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates that who have successfully been admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to do the following
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.