How to check 2021 Jamb Result
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have announced candidate who sat for JAMB Examination Result will be out soon.
This was made known by JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede on Wednesday during a press conference in Enugu State.
But the problem here is Many Jamb candidates finds it difficult to check their JAMB Result after sitting for the Examination. If you have been finding it difficult to check your result then here is the solution.
You can Check your Jamb Result login in to Jamb Portal or checking your Jamb Result via SMS. Below is how to do it
How to check 2021 UTME JAMB result online
- Login to JAMB Result checking portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your JAMB Registration, Phone Number or Email Address
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- And your JAMB Result who pop-up.
Also Read: How to Access your Caps on Jamb Portal
How to check JAMB result via SMS
To check your JAMB via SMS you have to follow the following procedures below
- Candidates are to send “UTME RESULT” to 55019 with the same number you used in Registering for JAMB
- Candidate will receive a message containing your result details. (eg. Dear Mr. A, your result is as follows.).
And if your result was withheld, you will also receive a message that your result have been withheld.