WhatsApp Plus 2021: How to download the latest version for free
How to message someone on WhatsApp if they’re not your contact
Meta-owned WhatsApp is arguably the most popular instant messaging app in the whole world. WhatsApp offers users many features that makes the process of texting people a bit more fun and intuitive.
Since all of us use WhatsApp, we must have come across the issue of not being able to text an unsaved number on WhatsApp, often having to unwillingly save that number as a contact, just to be able to send a WhatsApp message.
Well, not anymore. Today we will tell you a trick which will help you overcome this very problem. Now, before we begin, this only works if you use the WhatsApp desktop app on your laptop or computer.
With the help of WhatsApp Web, users can chat with an unknown number directly without saving it. The “click to chat” feature of WhatsApp makes use of wa.me shortcuts to allow you to chat with any person. Let us take a look at how to do this, step-by-step:
1. Open your browser, then visit the address “https://wa.me/phonenumber”
2. Add the WhatsApp number you want to chat with in the URL. For example, if you want to chat with a number 9999999999, you will have to enter “https://wa.me/919999999999″ – numbers also require you to put a code, so for numbers in India, we put 91 before the number.
3. Upon clicking enter, you will be redirected to a WhatsApp page with a green “Continue to Chat” button.
4. Clicking on this button will open a pop-up, asking you to open the chat in WhatsApp desktop app. Click “Open WhatsApp” on the pop-up.
5. Start chatting!
Users can make use of this feature to record an unsaved number in their WhatsApp chats list, in case they want to text the same number later on.
WhatsApp Plus 2021
Millions of people around the globe use WhatsApp on a daily basis to stay in touch with those closest to them, and the latest update contains improvements in the form of WhatsApp Plus.
In this article, we will explain what WhatsApp Plus is and how it works.
How to download WhatsApp Plus
To download WhatsApp Plus, you must do it through Google Play, which is only downloadable for Android phones.
How to install WhatsApp Plus
* To install WhatsApp Plus, you must first delete the original WhatsApp application and follow the steps below:
* Search Google Chrome for the V17.50 version of the app as an installer file.
* Check the link on the page to avoid downloading any virus or malware.
* On the page you are on, click on “Install WhatsApp Plus” and grant all permissions to the browser so that it does not block the download.
* If you get a message that it is not possible to install the application, you should delete everything related to WhatsApp that you have on your phone. This is done from the application settings on your phone.
Once you have downloaded WhatsApp Plus, you will need to give it a phone number so that it can link your contacts.
What are the improvements in WhatsApp Plus?
Among the things that are improved in WhatsApp Plus are more emojis, a wide form of customisation of backgrounds, calls, menus etc. and some other features such as greater ability to send files and not reduce the quality of the photo to be sent via WhatsApp.
Who can use WhatsApp Plus?
Users with Android operating system are the ones who are using this new application.
Is it safe to use this alternative version of WhatsApp?
Yes, as far as is known, it is safe to use the alternative version of Whatspp
How are you doing?
Will you be interested in doing a high-quality guest post on your site? It is a 3 step process where:
1. I will send you three amazing topic ideas for a post.
2. You need to choose one out of those.
3. I will then send a high-quality, SEO Friendly article on that chosen topic to get it published on your website with one do-follow link to my site.
Let me know if I shall start with step 1?