How to message someone on WhatsApp if they’re not your contact
Since all of us use WhatsApp, we must have come across the issue of not being able to text an unsaved number on WhatsApp, often having to unwillingly save that number as a contact, just to be able to send a WhatsApp message.
Well, not anymore. Today we will tell you a trick which will help you overcome this very problem. Now, before we begin, this only works if you use the WhatsApp desktop app on your laptop or computer.
With the help of WhatsApp Web, users can chat with an unknown number directly without saving it. The “click to chat” feature of WhatsApp makes use of wa.me shortcuts to allow you to chat with any person. Let us take a look at how to do this, step-by-step:
1. Open your browser, then visit the address “https://wa.me/phonenumber”
2. Add the WhatsApp number you want to chat with in the URL. For example, if you want to chat with a number 9999999999, you will have to enter “https://wa.me/919999999999″ – numbers also require you to put a code, so for numbers in India, we put 91 before the number.
3. Upon clicking enter, you will be redirected to a WhatsApp page with a green “Continue to Chat” button.
5. Start chatting!
Users can make use of this feature to record an unsaved number in their WhatsApp chats list, in case they want to text the same number later on.
How to download WhatsApp Plus
How to install WhatsApp Plus
* Search Google Chrome for the V17.50 version of the app as an installer file.
* Check the link on the page to avoid downloading any virus or malware.
* If you get a message that it is not possible to install the application, you should delete everything related to WhatsApp that you have on your phone. This is done from the application settings on your phone.
Among the things that are improved in WhatsApp Plus are more emojis, a wide form of customisation of backgrounds, calls, menus etc. and some other features such as greater ability to send files and not reduce the quality of the photo to be sent via WhatsApp.
Who can use WhatsApp Plus?
Users with Android operating system are the ones who are using this new application.
Is it safe to use this alternative version of WhatsApp?
Yes, as far as is known, it is safe to use the alternative version of Whatspp