2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training | Internship Programme (How to Apply and Requirements)
This is to inform all Nigerian Students that the Shell Training Program Nigeria 2022 has started and all Nigerian Students are eligible to apply for the Shell Internship Program.
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
What are the Eligible Courses Shell industrial Training?
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Who are the Eligible Applicants?
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How To Apply For 2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training And Internship Programme
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.